SECR Recruitment 2009
Railway Protection Force
Last Date of Receipt of Completed Application Forms- 12.10.2009 ( 19.10.2009 In Case of Candidates From Andaman & Nicobar Islands, North-Eastern States, J & K, Himachal Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, Lakshwadweep )
Application are invited from eligible male candidates for filling up the post of Driver Grade III in Scale Rs. 5200-20200(PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- over Indian Railways in the Railway Protection Force/ Railway Protection Special Force as per instructions contained in the following paras:-
|Unreserved Category ||Reserved Categories||Total|
| OBC|| SC|| ST|
|05|| 05|| 11|| 08|| 29|
- The number of actual vacancies may vary at the time of recruitment.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen will be 10% of the vacancy under the appropriate category.
Post of Driver Grade-III has not been identified as suitable for persons with disabilities and hence these posts have been exempted from the purview of Section 33 and 47 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
2. Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200(PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- with usual Allowances as per the Central Government Scale.
- Must be a Male Citizen of India.
- Must have a valid Heavy Driving License which must be Six (06) Months old on the date of closing of Application.
Must have passed Matriculation or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board on the closing date of submission of the Application Form.Educational Certificate of other than State Boards/Central Boards should be submitted along with the Government of India Notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/Xth for service under the Central Government.
South East Central Railway - SECR Recruitment 2009