09 Mar, 2009
Allopathic Medical Officer specialist (Male) under Medical and Health department U.P.
Closing Date for the Receipt of Application Forms – 20 March 2009
U.P. Public Service Commission invite application forms for the selection of candidates by direct recruitment to the post of sub cadre Allopathic Medical Officers specialist (Male), class-II under PH.M.S. cadre of group "B" specialist.
- Number of vacancies-" 86 (vacancies may increase or decrease)
- Reservation-Category wise reservation among the above vacancies are as follow
|SI.No||Specialisation||Total Vacancies||General (unreserved)||O.B.C.||S.C.||S.T||Department|
|11||T.B and Chest||10||05||03||02||-||S-8/11|
| ||Total||186||91||53||42||-|| |
(ST. candidates may also apply against the vacancies of S.C. category, but their candidature will be only considered when S.C. candidates are not available.)
4. Pay Scale - Rs.8000 -275-13500/-
5. Nature of Post - Gazetted, Temporary likely to be continued in future, Period of probation is 02 years.
After selection incombents may be posted any where in the state on any specified post mentioned in the appendix rule-4 and 21 (2) of Uttar Pradesh Medical and Health Service Rules-2004 for specialist subcadre male.
6. Essential Qualification
- M.B.B.S. Degree of a University recognised by Medical council of India and
A post graduate degree/diploma in Medical or Health Services in a particular subject of a University recognised by the Medical council of India or the Uttar Pradesh Medical council.
7. Preferential Qualification - A candidate who has
- Served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years, or
- Obtained a "B" certificate of national cadet corps.
Who possesses a higher academic qualification, shall other things being equal, be given preferences in the matter of direct recruitment.
8. Age Limit - 21 to 35 years (upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories of U.P. as per rules) Only male candidates need apply.
Candidates must have completed one year rotatory internship before or till the last date of receipt of application forms.
Requisite certificate of recognition regarding essential qualification No.(ii) Must be attached and it is also compulsory to submit the registration certificate in Medical council of India or U.P. Medical council along with application forms.
9. Candidates must attach solid proof and other relevant records with the conventional application forms in respect of their essential qualification, preferential qualification, reservation and age. Otherwise application forms will be rejected.
UP PSC Union Public Service Commission UP - Medical and Health Department