Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
Combined Lower Subordinate Services (General Recruitment) Examination - 2009
- The candidates may obtain OMR Application form through the Post Offices from 02 May 2009
- Closing date for sale and deposit of application form is 29 May 2009
Important Instructions for the Candidates
1. This advertisement is also available on the Website of the Commission http://ww.uppsc.org.in this examination O.M.R. application system is applicable.
The application form for the examination will be made available separately on the cost basis through the Head Post Office of every District or Post Offices directed by them. The list of Post Offices is mentioned at SI.No.7 of the Advertisement.
2. The prescribed cost of the application form for the General Recruitment for Series Pregen (for General, O.B.C. of UP. and for candidates of other states) is Rs.155.00 and for Series Preres (for S.C. of U.P. and S.T of U.P.) is Rs.95.00.
3. The candidates under horizontal reservations (PH. of U.P. , D.F.F. of U.P. and Ex-servicemen of U.P.) will purchase application forms according to their main category.
Note:- The candidates must keep with them a photocopy of their O.M.R. application form and they must mention their O.M.R. form No.in any correspondence in the future.
The Commission shall hold preliminary examinations for the post of Combined Lower Subordinate Services in the various Centres in the Districts mentioned in the Advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Main) Examinations 2009 The dates and centres etc. of the examinations will be intimated by the Commission to the candidates later by means of their admission certificates.
The allotment of centres shall be done by the Commission according to their own discretion.
2. Details of Vacancies: Vacancies: Near about 300 (The No. of Vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances)
The reservation for Scheduled Caste of U.P. Scheduled Tribes of U.P. and other Backward class candidates of U.P. shall be worthy of being admitted in accordance with the provisions of relevant Goverment Orders.
Horizontal Reservation: Sub category under mentioned as D.F.F. of U.P, PH. of U.P, Ex-Army Pesoneel of U.P. and Women candidate of U.P. shall be given reservation benefit according to latest Goverment Orders.
The candidate must possess the essential educational qualifications and preferential qualifications by the last date fixed for receipt of application.
Some of the requisitions for the examinations have yet not been received by the Commission. On receipt of requisitions from the Departments before declaring the result of Preliminary examination it will be added to this examination.
The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation must obtain in support of their category/sub-category, a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on the website and in this, detailed advertisement in Appendix II and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
All reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their category in the application form.
Candidates claiming reservation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
Candidates who are in the Vertical of Horizontal reservation and not the resident of U.P. shall not be given any reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as General Candidates.
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services (General) Examination 2009