UPPSC Personal Assistant Exam 2009
Personal Assistant (Board of Revenue U.P.) Exam - 2009
Last date for receipt of application form in the Commissionís Office - 03 April 2009
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold the competitive examination for selection to the post of Personal Assistant in Board of Revenue, U.P. which shall be held at Allahabad and Lucknow.
The imformations of date and venue for examiniation shall be given to the candidates by their Admission Certificates.
2. No.of vacancies:
- The No. of vacancies may increase or decrease in abnormal circumstances.
- The Horizontal reservation shall be according to latest Goverment Orders.
The candidates wanting the advantage of reservation must attach the cerfificate, on the prescribed proforma printed in Appendix-2 and available on the website issued by competent authority, with their conventional applicaton form.
- All the candidates of reserved category of UP must fill their category in the relevant columns of the application forms.
- The candidates claiming more than one category shall be given one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
The candidates of vertical and horizontal reservation who are not domicile of U.P. shall not be given the advantage of reservation.
Emergency Commissioned Officer / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from the Army Service but whose services have been extended for Rehabilitation may also apply for this examination according to G.O. No. 20/10/1976- Karmik-2 85 Dated 30.01.85 on the following conditions:
1. Such applicants have to obtain a certificate from their competent authority of Army/Navy/Airforce with the effect that their services have been extended for rehabilitation and no desciplinary proceeding is pending against them.
2. Such applicants will have to submit written undertaking that if selected for the applied post they shall get relieved themselves from the Army Services immediately.
This facility shall not be admissible to Emergency/ Short Service Commissioned officer of -
- He has got permanent Commission in the Army.
- He has been released on tendering resignation.
- He has been released form the Army on misconduct or being physically unfit.
3. Such married male candidates who have more than one living wife or such female candidates who have married a person already having a wife shall not be eligible unless the Governor has not exempted form thiis condition.
4. Scale of pay: Rs. 5500 - 9000 (Non Gazetted).
UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam 2009 (Personal Assistant)