ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2009
(ISO 9001:2000 Certified),
Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place,
New Delhi - 110 008,
Phone: 25710017, 25711730,
Recruitment of Lower Division Clerks in Employee State Insurance Corporation, Delhi state.
For recruitment of 70 vacancies of Lower Division Clerks in Employee State Insurance Corporation, Delhi state, application from eligible candidates are invited for online registration in form prescribed under the terms stated in Recruitment section of website of this office www.esicdelhi.org.in.
Online registration can be done from Recruitment section of website www.esicdelhi.org.in.
Primary details related to vacancies are given below:
1. ESIC Recruitment Delhi Vacancies:
|Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
|Lower Division Clerks
Note: [* 08 - vacancies for Ex-servicemen and 07 - vacancies for Physically Handicaps are included in aforesaid vacancies.]
2. Pay Scale: Pay-band (5200-20200) and Grade-pay Rs.1900/- and other allowances given according to policies.
3. Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment: 18-27 years on 15.12.2009. (relaxation will be provided to reserved categories & employees of corporation according to policies)
4. Minimum Eligibility for ESIC Recruitment: Pass in Higher Secondary (12th pass) or Attained equivalent eligibility from recognized education board.
5. Online Registration Period: Online Registration can be done till the date 30.11.2009.
6. Application Fee:
Rs. 125/- (For General Category candidates & Other Backward Classes candidates).
Rs. 25/- (For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-servicemen, Physically Handicaps and Employees of Corporation, postal expense only).
7. For Online Registration, all candidates can obtain their enrollment number from 06/11/2009 to 30/11/2009 by filling the information required according to format of application form given on aforesaid website of esi corporation www.esicdelhi.org.in for LDC's in Delhi Region.
After this, in envelope marked with the title Application-2009 for Lower Division Clerk a hard copy of online form, demand draft / banker's cheque, and copy of other documents as expected according to advertisement should be dispatched to the aforesaid address of this office in such a way that the application form reaches the office on or before 15/12/2009.
8. For information about annexure with the application form and other information related to application see how to apply on website www.esicdelhi.org.in.
9. For ESI Corporation recruitment of Lower Division Clerk by Employee State Insurance an objective examination will be conducted. This examination will be conducted in January 2010 in Delhi Centre. Applicants will be informed about the date of examination through admit card.
Besides, notice of date of examination will also be made known through National newspapers. Objective examination will be of 200 marks and applicants will have to solve 120 questions in 2 hours. Objective examination will contain questions related to English Language, General Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Arithmetic and General Knowledge.
10. From applicants who have succeeded in first phase of examination, on the basis of merit applicants in a proper ratio will be called for second phase of examination viz skill test of computer and typing related knowledge.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2009